Tufts University Graduate Admissions
If you are applying to a Certificate program for Fall 2014,
use this PDF
to submit your application via email to:
If you decide to submit your application for Fall 2014 via
email, please follow these instructions carefully:
- You must have the latest Adobe Reader (or the latest version of
Adobe Pro) on your computer to open the document.
- If you want to save a
copy of your completed application PDF, please follow these steps FIRST. If you
don't, the document will be blank when you open it later:
- After you have opened the attachment, save it on your computer
BEFORE beginning to fill it out.
- Close the browser window.
- THEN go to where you've saved the application PDF
and open the document from there so it opens up in Adobe Reader.
- Fill out the form completely and save onto your computer again
so the text will save to the form to view later.
- You may now click "Submit" to email the document to Graduate Admissions.
- Once you have clicked
the "Submit" button, a request to open your email account to attach the PDF to
an email will appear. This will allow you to also attach your scanned
transcripts, resume/CV, and personal statement to the same email so everything
can be submitted together.
- Your application fee ($75) must be mailed separately to the address below.
Please make your check or money order out to "The Trustees of Tufts College".
You may also print and mail the Fall 2014 application to:
Dowling Hall, Suite 760
Medford, MA 02155
If you are applying for Spring 2015 or Fall 2015,
please do not use or submit the PDF application. Our online application will be
available later in the summer for future terms. More information will be available soon.
Studio art applicants should go to www.smfa.edu
and apply using the online M.F.A. application.
The Graduate Career Advancement Program (GCAP) application form is
online and can be accessed by clicking
If you would like to receive information about programs offered by the
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences or the School of Engineering,
request form or call 617.627.2000.